24 May 2008

Temporary Out of Game

Hi all,

I may be temporary out of game to anticipate that I may be losing my job soon due to some work problem. My 2 accounts have just expired last night and I do not plan to renew it to cut cost. Even if I do decide to renew my account, I may only able to update my BlueRose. As such I will be out of game for few days or weeks depending on the situation.

Pray for me, though technically I am at fault as I choose to defy my employer who is my mentor, but my choice arises as I do not want to work until my last little bit of pride is trampled upon like dirt and for some other reasons too. Pls do not be mistaken I am unable to take any critics from employers. I can and have do so for quite some time. It is just that the situation is complicated for me.

All my colleagues think I am too childish and rash. Well, they may be right in a sense but I guess only time can tell whether this decision is regretable as I have placed my entire family as chips in this bet of mine.

I believe in 2 things right now - I believe God, whom sent Jesus down, will provide all my needs and 2ndly, I refuse to believe I cannot earn the kind of salary I am having now as I am willing to put in much effort. Anyway, it is such a big gamble I must admit - a very big one. sigh.....

Anyway, irregardless, I will definitely renew my accounts when things are more stable and continue to maintain this blog.

Seeya!

1 comment:

Rob Sanchez said...

I hope you can get a better job next time Blackprince. I'm also experiencing the same difficulty. I'll pray that we both be able to settle our financial problems and play together again in Lineage 2 SEA.