27 October 2008

Draconic Bow!


I turned lvl 76 on Sun morning 27 Oct 2008. Immediately I took out the Draconic Bow that I have bought last week and put Life Stone in it. At my 6th stone, I got this wonderful Augmentation.


I am so glad as the adena used to buy this bow is purely hard work over a period of 1 yr plus in L2SEA. Though my gaming experiences is a little tainted because I have occassionally resort to botting, still the process of earning adena is the old fashion honest way.


Whatever it is, I still feel in a certain way, it is an achievement. All in all, the bow cost me only 440 mil adena and I still have nearly 200mil left for reserve. I hope in 2 months time, I will able to earn enough to buy a Draconic light set.

3 comments:

Rob Sanchez said...

Congrats BR.

440 million ain't something to sneeze at. LOLZ. I wish we can all be as rich as you are.

Anonymous said...

The Lineage 2 power

leveling
Gracia update has been nominated for Expansion of the Year!
Fileplanet has nominated the Lineage 2

adena
: Gracia update in the category of "Best Patch of 2008"! Show your dofus power leveling

support for Lineage II and vote today at Fileplanet.

admin said...

İndirmeden oynanan oyunlar mı arıyorsun? Tıkla: indirmeden oynanan oyunlar